File Report Online
Welcome to the Red Bluff Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizens police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency
- This incident occurred within the Red Bluff City limits
- There are No Known suspects
- The property taken does not include stolen firearms or stolen vehicles
- This did not occur on Interstate 5 or on a State Freeway
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary police report case number.
- Be able to print an uncertified copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Red Bluff Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System, you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
- Fraud (including fraudulent Use of ATM/Debit Card and/or Credit Card)
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Hit and Run
- Identity Theft
- Lost Property
- Non-Injury Traffic Accident
- Supplemental Report
- Theft of a Bicycle
- Theft from Vehicle
- Vandalism of Vehicle
- Vehicle Burglary
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Red Bluff Police Department at 530-527-3131 to file your report.Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting